Quickbooks For Small Business
Remember the days when it seemed like school would never end? Why did it seem to drag on so long? Perhaps it was because we had spent years and years learning without ever really getting the chance to apply that knowledge. But then, real life happened. And it probably didn’t take very long until you felt like you needed more knowledge! But who has the time to go back to school?
Well, what if we told you that you could learn everything you needed to know about QuickBooks for Small Business in two consecutive one-day workshops taught by a certified QuickBooks expert? You can take your QuickBooks experience and functionality to a bold, new level with these certified seminars taught by Jemel Smith from Bottom Line Tax & Accounting Services. Jemel is a nationally-acclaimed QuickBooks trainer working inside of Bottom Line, which is a nationally-recognized QuickBooks for Small Business training company. You get all that experience in a hands-on, expert seminar!
Improve your QuickBooks IQ:
- Step-by-step guidance ensures that the foundation your QuickBooks procedures are solid
- Improve your knowledge of QuickBooks, and increase the efficiency and accuracy of financial reporting
- Go from beginning/intermediate to savvy QuickBooks expert in 2 SHORT DAYS!
- Learn secrets and shortcuts to improve your labor output
- Find errors fast! Save wasted troubleshooting time
- Retain 2 free on-call support consultations with Jemel himself
- Ask questions during the seminar, and troubleshoot with fellow QuickBooks technicians
Here’s what to expect in Day One of the Two-Day Seminar:
- Quickbooks Introduction & Overview
- Behind the Scenes
- Administrating the Sales Process
- Issuing Credits in conjunction with Sales
- Managing Expenses
- Bank Reconciliation
- Reports and Graphs
- Customizing QuickBooks Lists & Templates
And here is the topical flow for Day Two:
- Time & Billing
- Payroll Admin
- Payroll Processing
- File Setup/Maintenance/Troubleshooting
- Final Adjustments and Year End Analysis/Reporting
For more info on the next available QuickBooks seminar in YOUR area, call or contact Bottom Line Tax & Accounting Services, or link up with our Social Media outlets. We can’t wait to share our expertise with you!